A contest isn’t a contest without a winner (or, winners). Check out all the amazing talents from Anirevo: Summer 2018 here!
It’s back! Our special guest Jacob Powers of HCupcake Productions presents the annual Swimsuit Contest where contestants strut their stuff and compete to out do each other through their introductions, performances and Q&A session! Who will be victorious this year? Make sure to stop by and see!
Saturday, August 4, 6:30pm to 8:30pm, Ballroom A – Main Events
Registration is online only! To sign up for this event please visit: https://summer.animerevolution.ca/programming/
Cosplay Contest Judging – Sunday, August 5, 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Panel Room 3 – Meeting Room 121
Cosplay Contest – Sunday, August 5, 5:00pm to 6:30pm, Ballroom A – Main Events
AniRevo’s annual Cosplay Contest is a chance for people to show off the fruits of their labour, brought on by hours of blood, sweat and tears. Sit back, relax, and prepare to laugh and cheer the contestants on! Featuring special guest cosplay judges: Baozi, Hana and Damien Maverick of the 404s!! The Cosplay Contest Judging is open to Cosplayers in the contest only.
The best of the best in Anime Music Videos will be on display this year! You’ll laugh, maybe cry, perhaps scratch your head… it’s all for the fun and creativity! Help decide who will win this year at this special event, or just come to kick back and watch some great videos!
Saturday, August 4, 4:00pm to 5:30pm, Panel Room 1 – Meeting Room 109
A stage where attendees, guests and whomever, can converge and bring something magical to life! Singers, dancers, magicians, and musicians, etc…. All are welcome!
Friday, August 3, 12:00pm to 1:30pm, Ballroom A – Main Events
Have you ever watched a Cosplay Contest an thought “this is great… bit it would be better if it were the exact opposite?”. Well, like a version of the Cosplay Contest from the Darkest Timeline, we bring you the return of the Worst Cosplay Contest!
Sunday, August 5, 10:00am to 11:30am, Ballroom A – Main Events
The Worst Cosplay Contest is a just-for-fun cosplay improv show where audience members are the contestants. Get up on stage, make a fool of yourself and join us all in having a laugh in a series of wacky quizzes, games and general weirdness.
*** 得獎者將於8月2日在Anirevo微信公众号上公佈 ***
Anirevo is now on WeChat!
Follow us for exclusive info & updates and a chance to win a pair of 3-day passes to Anirevo: Summer 2017!!
“Itasha, literally “painmobile”, is a Japanese term for an otaku fad of individuals decorating the bodies of their cars with characters of anime, manga, or video games.” -Urban Dictionary
Recently there have been some Senmei themed itasha spotted in the area of Greater Vancouver, but no evidence has been documented…yet!
- Event period: Apr 1, 2014 – June 30, 2014
- Strolling aimlessly around Greater Vancouver and see an itasha? Whip out your phones or other electronic devices and take a picture!
- To win, you must have photographic evidence of 2 different itashas.
- The first 6 people to complete photos of both vehicles will win a prize (the 6 prizes will be shared between Facebook and Twitter)
- You can post the photos at different times (ie: Post first vehicle when you see it, and second if you see a few days later), but make sure you mention whether this is your first or second photo.
- All itasha must have been spotted after the event start time, any evidence prior to this day is invalid!
When you have the photo taken, you have two choices:
- Like us on Facebook, Upload it to our Facebook page and tag it as #AnirevoItasha. Alternatively, you can also add #Anirevo and #Itasha
- Follow us on Twitter at @AnimeRevCanada, upload the photo onto twitter and mention us, and add #AnirevoItasha
Submission for our Senkaku Mei Fan-Art Facebook Contest is now over, and the judging panel have selected 13 finalists. It’s now public voting time!
Check out all the 13 finalists of the SenMei Fabulous Contest.
Facebook account is required to vote.
It is now up to YOU to determine the Grand Prize & Second Place winner! Vote, vote, vote!