Early Badge Pickup:
On the Thursday before con starts, we dedicate this day for you to pickup your badge early so that you won't miss any content when the con starts on Friday. We encourage you to take advantage of this perk!
How to pickup your pass:
Please bring a digital or hard copy of your confirmation email to the Vancouver Convention Centre WEST building.
You will only be able to receive your badge during the convention.
When to pickup your pass:
Day 0 | Thursday - 1:00PM : 8:00PM (Line cuts at 7:30PM)
Day 1 | Friday - 9:00AM : 6:00PM
Day 2 | Saturday - 9:00AM : 6:00PM
Day 3 | Sunday - 9:00AM : 1:00PM
- All General 3-day passes must be picked up at the convention Sales Desk.
- All Premium 3-day passes will be available at the Information Desk for Priority Ticket Pickup.
- For identification purposes, you must present a government-issued piece of PHOTO IDENTIFICATION upon picking up your convention passes.
- Minors may present a school-issued photo ID if a government-issued photo ID is unavailable.
- At the convention, the account holder may pick up all passes registered under their account.
- A pass holder whose pass was purchased under another person's account, may only pick up their own pass.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a paid adult at all times during the convention
- If Government regulations or safety concerns prevent us from hosting the event your pass will be automatically forwarded to the next event.