Due to an amazing uptick in panel submissions this year. We will be contacting only approved panelists by July 20th.
- The minimum age to submit panels is 18 years old.
- Panelists must pre-register for a 3-day badge in order to apply as a panelist.
- The Panelist’s pass number MUST be entered into the appropriate space on the Panel Submission Form for consideration.
- Panelists will be expected to behave in a professional manner.
- Panels & workshops that were not submitted as 18+, and that Anirevo Staff observe to contain 18+ material, can be cancelled at our discretion.
- Unless pre-approved by an Anirevo Director, Panelists may not sell anything during their panel.
- Anirevo will provide tech such as speakers, projector, screen, chairs, tables and microphones, as outlined in the panelist submission form. It is the responsibility of the Panelist to bring a laptop or any other equipment needed.
Rules and Regulations To qualify as a band you must adhere to the following
- Must provide your full tech rider at time of submission.
- The band MUST be available in the Vancouver area during the dates of Anirevo Summer
- Anirevo reserves the right to choose which performers get accepted
- We encourage any solo acts and DJs to apply through our panelist submission form.
- If you are a Dance Group that wishes to perform on Main Stage please apply in the Convention Idol Festival Event. We wish to give all the community groups equal opportunity to perform on Anirevo's main stage. Dance Groups wishing to host their own performance panels please submit in the panelist submission form above.
- You must have experience performing in a venue and provide a video sample.
- Members are qualified for Anirevo Badges and a table in our Community Zone for Anirevo Summer
- You can sell merchandise at a table near the Main event hall during and after your performance
- Your band will perform on Anirevo's Main Stage. In the event that our Main Stage is fully booked we may delegate bands to the Performance Stage.
Panelist Submission Form
Anirevo Band Submission Form