Deadline for AniRevo Summer 2016 Panel Submissions: Sunday, May 15th, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM PDT.
Only Approved Panelists will be contacted by: Monday, June 13th, 2016.
- The Minimum age to submit panels is 18 years old.
- Panelists must pre-register for a 3-day badge in order to apply as a panelist.
- Panelists will be expected to behave in a professional manner.
- Panels & workshops that were not submitted as 18+, and that Anime Revolution Staff observe to contain 18+ material, can be cancelled at our discretion.
- Unless pre-approved by an AniRevo Director, panelists may not sell anything during their panel.
- We provide speakers, projector, screen, chairs, tables and microphones, as outlined in the panelist submission form. It is the responsibility of the panelist to bring a laptop or any other equipment needed.
How it Works
- Approved panelists will again be contacted a week prior to the convention to finalize their confirmation that they will, indeed, be there to run their panel.
- Approved panelists may pick up their badges at the AniRevo Info booth after they obtain their 3-Day Pass, located directly across from the main sales desk. Passes may be picked up at any time during the con.
- Panelists must check in with the programming staff at the Info Booth upon arrival on the day of their scheduled panel and at their designated panel room 30 minutes prior to their start time for sign in.
- If anything extra is needed, panelists must immediately inform the staff member so that arrangements can be made prior to the start of the panel itself.
- Audience members will be brought in approximately 15 minutes before the panel is scheduled to start.
- Panelists may not offer food and/or drinks to attendees.
- Panelists may not consume alcohol just before or while conducting a panel, or on the premises period.
- Panelists may not promote illegal activities.
- Slander is not permitted. Panelists may express their personal opinions during their panels, but panelists may not attack the character of others.
- Physical & Verbal assault upon anyone is strictly prohibited, and will not be tolerated.
- Discussion of hentai and sexually explicit content is only permitted during panels designated “18+”. Behavior deemed inappropriate for panels where legal minors (defined as those under 18 years of age) may attend could result in the termination of a panel in progress and/or the cancellation of a panel group’s scheduled panel(s).
- The panelist and the co-panelist who successfully complete one panel are eligible for a 50% reimbursement, based on the pre-registration tier in which they purchased their Anime Revolution ticket.
- The panelist and the co-panelist who successfully complete two panels are eligible for a 100% reimbursement, based on the pre-registration tier in which they purchased their Anime Revolution ticket.
- In order to be eligible for reimbursement, panelists must check in at their panel room. Failure to sign the check in formalities will forfeit any chances of panelist reimbursement.
- Panelists will receive a reimbursement cheque by mail no later than 2 weeks following the end of Anime Revolution.
If situations arise where panelists are not able to commit to their scheduled times due to extenuating circumstances, the panelist must contact the AniRevo Programming Team immediately to give time to make alternate arrangements for a substitute panel.
Panelists failing to show or let us know beforehand of any complications will forfeit any chance of pass reimbursement, and will be banned from running panels at future AniRevo events.
Vendors and Artists are subject to the terms and conditions presented on their original agreements with Anime Revolution Events Inc. As such, no extra and/or special discounts will apply.
Any vendor and/or Artist willing to donate product(s) to Anime Revolution to be used as prizes, swag and/or charitable donations must do so by contacting the Convention President or Vice President. While we absolutely appreciate donations, this neither insinuates, nor guarantees, any sort of additional discount or preferential treatment for Convention Passes.