Please read the Panelist FAQ before filling in this form. Panelists MUST be available for all three days of the convention, we cannot guarantee specific time slots.
Panelist submission for Summer 2019 has closed. Currently submissions will be considered for future events.
AniRevo Band Submission Form
Rules and Regulations
To qualify as a band you must adhere to the following
- Must provide your full tech rider at time of submission. Information on what to provide is here: (https://icadenza.com/technical-rider/)
- The band MUST be available in the Vancouver area during the dates of AniRevo Summer
- AniRevo reserves the right to choose which performers get accepted
- We encourage any solo acts and DJs to apply through our panelist submission form.
- If you are a Dance Group that wishes to perform on Main Stage please apply in the Convention Idol Festival Event. We wish to give all the community groups equal opportunity to perform on AniRevo’s main stage. Dance Groups wishing to host their own performance panels please submit in the panelist submission form above.
- You must have experience performing in a venue and provide a video sample.
What does being a band for AniRevo Entail?
- Members are qualified for AniRevo Badges and a table in our Community Zone for AniRevo Summer
- You can sell merchandise at a table near the Main event hall during and after your performance
- Your band will perform on AniRevo’s Main Stage. In the event that our Main Stage is fully booked we may delegate bands to the Performance Stage.