Voice Actor Coaching Panel by Takeshi Takadera
SUNDAY – 1PM-2PM – Meeting Room 118/119/120
Interested in how Anime gets recorded in Japan? Trying to make your mark in the industry? If so, you’ll definitely want to sit in on this event. We’ll be having our esteemed guest Takeshi Takadera, the Voice Director of Yowamushi Pedal, judging AND providing valuable industry feedback.
Join this one of a kind voice acting contest! Contestants will get a chance to give their best rendition of a scene from Yowamushi Pedal to the Original Sound Director of the series!
We are pleased to announce that once again we have partnered with Sound Director, Takeshi Takadera of Half HP-Studios, to bring you YowaPedal VA Contest! This is a mini-contest that will be held during his Voice Actor Coaching Panel. Get the authentic experience of being coached by the original Sound Director of the series itself! This EXCLUSIVE experience won’t be found anywhere else!
Rules & Guidelines
- Have an AR 2017 Pass;
- Must read and agree to all Voice Actor rules;
- Consent to allow AR to use any photos or videos for promotional purposes in any media platform;
- Adhere to AR Rules and Regulations, especially those pertaining to Appearance, Costumes, Cosplays and Props;
- Complete all responsibilities and previous obligations, if you are an AR Staff and/or volunteer.
Voice Actor Contest Rules and Guidelines:
- Only the first 4 contestants will be entered in the contest. It’s first come, first serve!
- We will waitlist up to 4 extra contestants in case of cancellations.
- You must register online to be part of this event.
- Selected participants will receive further instructions via email.
Judging & Awards
- The contest will run as follows:
- First Round will be done with a practiced script
- Second Round will be done after feedback is received
- Winner will be chosen by the director personally
All contestants will receive: An exclusive Yowamushi Pedal Gift (From Japan)!
The winner will receive: A Special Gift from the Director Himself!
Applications are now closed! Thank you for your submissions =D